We must never forget
"That what we do not value, will not be valued, what we do not remember, will not be remembered, what we do not change, will not be changed, what we do not do, will not be done. What we do not teach, will not be taught."
John C. Maxwell
Together we all can make a difference!
"To reach out and make a difference in our community, our city, nation, and in the world in the Name of Jesus Christ, through the power working of the Holy Spirit; bringing honor to Father God"
Then to equip and empower (the new believer ) with available eLearning literature, and online evangelising, missions or soul-winning tools to reach the lost. (Converts are encouraged to join a local congregation
More about our Missions and Ministry
We will strive through our values, principles or ethical conduct to bear the fruit of the spirit through being doers of the Word. To be followers of our Lord Jesus Christ, in such a way that Father God will be exalted in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
It is our concern and passion that all people will be treated as equals before the Lord, with the necessary love, and respect as set forth according to the Word of God. By doing this, it’s our belief that we will win people for the Lord, and fulfill our call to excellence and ethical integrity in Christian service.
To introduce people to Jesus Christ. Sharing the Gospel of Grace and saving power Jesus. Share and explain what He had done, His finished works on the Cross of Calvary. Our heart is simply to help the lost, destitute, and hurting with everything we do.
To encourage team-work between believers (The Body of Christ) as we know we can't do it all, but we know that through taking hands, partnering together, God can use us as we Jesus' hands, feet, eyes and mouth - making a difference in people's lives.
- To provide eLearning material in order to know and have an intimate relationship with God (Trinity)
- To promote spiritual growth in the Word of God – encouraging responsibility for spiritual maturity
- To encourage people to become doers of the Word – Activity through ministry ; missions
- To provide e-material and tools to reach out with the purpose to win souls, expanding the Kingdom of God.
- To provide learning material in order to ensure transformation in the believer’s personal life as well as public life
- To motivate learners to get actively involved in missions, service ministry, and in their congregation
- To provide affordable eLearning material, books or purchase links for additional studies apart from free eLearning material
- To provide building blocks for healthy balanced Christian life
- To provide additional social skills, life skills, management skills as well as leadership skills in everyday life.
- To equip and empower (the new believer ) with available eLearning literature, and online evangelising, missions or soul-winning tools to reach the lost. (Converts are encouraged to join a local congregation)
- Love: To display love towards all people, regardless of their country, language, social or financial status.
- Faithfulness towards The Word of God as our Standard (See our statement of faith and, mission, vision, and ethical values as followers of Jesus Christ)
- Unity: To promote unity amongst all believers as commanded according the Word of God(John 17)
- Commitment: Towards the objectives of Liberty Online eLearning
- Respect: Regardless the gender,cultural and social status of our students - to love, respect and value each person as uniquely created by the Most High God.
- Servant-hood: To value each person's gifts, abilities and talents as a gift from God, to help and develop them in such a way for specific service/ministry/function in the Body of Christ.
- Integrity: Towards the Word, our relationships, mission, vision, ethical values and objectives
Obedient to the Lords Command (Matthew 28:19, Mark 15:16, Luke 24:48, John 20:21, Acts 1:8)
True love can't exist without a free will. (God gave His Son, Jesus gave His life, and the Holy Spirit will fill and empower you to touch a life)
We all have a divine responsibility as followers of Jesus Christ to share the Gospel of Grace. We are commissioned by Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit to touch lives, reconciling them to Father God. Jesus have not commissioned some, but all who have received the Gift of eternal life to go and tell - Will you be that outstretched arm for the Lord today ? Mark 15:16; 1 Cor 5:19
(Go to outstretched arm to see how you can get involved, regardless of who or where you are)
SaveAlife / Outstretched arm projects
We respect all people, regardless of age, gender, race, background or financial status. The Word says: "For whosoever..." John 3:16 Jesus died for the world, all of human kind. There is only one name through which man can be saved, only one savior for mankind: 1 Tim 2:5, and Acts 4:12 (And it includes 'you'! )
Reaching-out introducing the lost to Jesus
We encourage believers to study the Word of God (Bible)
“The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you--and more [besides] will be given to you who hear” Mark 4:24 Amplified
We emphasize that belonging to a family is important. (Church/Body)
Ps. 27:10 "Even if your father and mother forsake you, I will take care of you"
We encourage new believers to become involved in a local Church (Family) A place where they will feel at home. A place where they can grow, fellowship with other believers and receive the necessary love as a new family-member and child of the Living God.
Confirming Scripture: “Long, long ago he decided to adopt us into His family through Jesus Christ.” (What pleasure He took in planning this!) - Ephesians 1:5 (MSG)
We emphasize that it is a privilege of being born again. Obeying Jesus' command in John 3:3
“God has given us the privilege of being born again, so that we are now members of God's own family” 1 Peter 1:3 (Living Bible)
We encourage unity in the Body of Christ
As evangelists, we take hands with the local church. Helping and praying for one-another - John 17 “We are all parts of his one body (family), and each of us has different work to do. And since we are all one body in Christ, we belong to each other, and each of us needs all the others” Romans 12:5 NLT
We motivate and encourage new believers to reach out obeying the Jesus' commission “Go and tell” (Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15; Matt 19:28 etc.)
Sharing God’s heartbeat – John 3:16 (See also 1 John 3:16 as how should behave)
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have ever-lasting life” - John 3:16
Fruit: Our heartbeat should reflect God’s heartbeat and character –
“This is how we've come to understand and experience love: Christ sacrificed his life for us. This is why we ought to live sacrificially for our fellow believers, and not just be out for ourselves” -1 John 3:16 NLT
Being disciples or followers of Jesus, (John 8:31) we should hold to His teachings - and become doers of His way of doing things, through becoming doers of the Word.Only then we will know the Truth, which will set us free (John 8:32). Jesus prayed to Father God to send the Holy Spirit to help us - as we can achieve nothing out of our own might or strength, but only through the power and anointing through His Spirit (Zag 4:6)
Summary of Jesus' - Character, Power and Ministry
A. Character: Galatians 5:22, 23 (Fruit of the Holy Spirit)
Gifts are given, but Fruit (Character) needs to be developed. How? Transformation determination.
B. Power: 1 Cor 12 (Gifts of the Holy Spirit)
C. Ministry: Eph 4:11 (Five-fold ministry)
We are funded by donations only. We do not receive any subsidies from any organization. Our mission outreaches and ministry are entirely funded by fellow believers, or the public.
Is the Body of Jesus Christ - and God the Father's way in bringing healing and restoration in the Name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
"Teamwork makes the dream work" - John C. Maxwell
TEAM in Teamwork (Together . Everyone . Achieves . More)
When you become a child of God you become part of His family - the Body of Christ Jesus. (Rd John 1:12, Rom 8:15). When we all regardless of denomination take hands with the purpose to share the Truth and true Gospel of Grace (The Good News) we all win. This is team-work, and together in unity (John 17) everyone achieves more - as it's not about us, but about the Kingdom of God (God's rule Matt 6: 9-12; 33, Rom 14:17) making its dwelling in peoples lives. (1 Cor 6:19) It's not about 'my' way or 'your' way, but about His way.It's a better and higher way because He, Jesus, IS the way the Truth and life. (John 14:6)
Our Statement of faith
This statement of faith is rooted in what we believe
- We believe in one God who is self-revealed in three persons - The Father, Son and Holy Spirit - who exist eternally in unity. These three are one God, the same in substance, equal in glory and power. (Deuteronomy 6:4; 1Corintians 8:6; John 10:30;John 14:9
- We believe that the Bible, is the only infallible rule of faith and practice, and is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writing, 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament, as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and are true God and true man.
- We believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin which is death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues (in the cases of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- We believe in the principle of heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Door to the Father, and that there is no other mediator between God and Man. (Rev 3:20; 1Timothy 2:5; Act 4:12)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Mediator.
- We believe in the personal, literal, physical return of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Revelation 1:4, Revelation 1:8 and, 1 Thessalonians 4:16)
- We believe that all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is our Comforter, who guides us in all areas of life. He empowers and equips us with Spiritual gifts for service, and causes us to yield to the fruit of the Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
- We believe that the one true Church is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this conception of the Church spiritually and therefore, the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials of Church membership.
- We believe that the Church (the bride of Christ) is God's method of helping and restoring people in the Name of Jesus Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to bring honour to Father God.
- We also believe that where necessary our servants of the Lord, must carry out biblical discipline for the protection of the Church in general. (The Body of Christ)
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances, which are to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith.
- (1) Baptism in water: Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection. (A symbol of the cleansing power of God)
- (2) The Lord’s Supper: The Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the emblems symbolic of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, till He comes.
- We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old Testament and is an integral part of the Gospel.
- We believe the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as definite, yet a progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the consummation of salvation.
Reaching the lost and hurting
God wants us all to fulfill His mission on earth. Nothing could be more worthy of eternal reward than a life-style that is dedicated to soul-winning.
“The Church is God’s method to bring healing and restoration in the name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit”
Our calling: Rebornlife's vision as a evangelism-arm /support, is assist take hands with the local Church as well as the international Church (The Body of Christ Jesus) in expanding the Kingdom of God through sharing the Gospel Grace, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Partners (Groups or individuals) who take hands with us, worship at various churches, across many denominations. It's our dream to reach all people with the Gospel AND to encourage them to get actively evolve in their local Church, supporting that leadership in impacting their city, town and nation with the Good News.
Our passion: Being Ambassadors of Christ Jesus, with the ministry of reconciliation (2Cor 5:18) Our passion and zeal to reconcile people unto God the Father through Jesus Christ, as we are ministers of the Gospel, not the letter, but of the Spirit that gives life. Part of our vision is to establish His Kingdom on earth until He comes for His Bride / Church ( Matt 6:9-13; 1 Thess 4:16) And until such time be faithful to our calling, fulfilling the Great Commission, namely, to: "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone, everywhere” (As instructed by Jesus in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, John 20:21 and Acts 1:8)
Our desire: To impact the world for Jesus, to see Biblical transformation, healing and restoration and deliverance in individuals lives through the Word (Rom 12:2) To impact our immediate society, (town, city, nation) and the world for Jesus, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. (Act 1:8)
What motivates us? The goodness of our Lord enables and motivates us to get involved in rebuilding broken lives in Christ. Ps 136
The lost - To help prodigal sons and daughters (lost sheep), to give Jesus first place in their life again. Then advise, motivate, inspire and pray for/with them that the Holy Spirit will guide, and prompt them to a specific Bible based church where they will feel at home, a place where they can worship God, have fellowship with other believers, grow, and stay warm in the Holy Spirit’s fire.
New believers in Christ: It’s our passion to introduce people to Jesus, and to make known to everyone the power of God unveiled through the Gospel. Also to help them grow up into mature fruit bearing Christians (Col 1:28). With the purpose that they may KNOW, LOVE, and OBEY God, and GRASP their NEW nature or identity IN Christ. We pray that they will bear good fruit, and enjoy a healthy and purposeful life in Christ Jesus, living out their life-purpose, talents and gifts, fulfilling the will of Father God in their lives.
Taking hands in unity: If you are a Shepherd, we would love to get to know you - especially when we in your area, as new believers in Christ need loving Shepherds to disciple and help them grow into mature fruit-bearing Christians, which in turn can win new souls, expanding the kingdom of God -
Teamwork Just as Jesus flowed freely in ALL FIVE MINISTRIES so does the BODY OF CHRIST - but there is no individual anointed without measure because God has designed us to be interdependent.
"For since He Whom God has sent speaks the words of God [proclaims God's own message], God does not give Him His Spirit sparingly or by measure, but boundless is the gift God makes of His Spirit!”
John 3:34; See also John 17- Jesus' unifying prayer [Deut. 18:18.]
It important to emphasize that God has made us all to compliment EACH OTHER and therefore He has evenly distributed His ANOINTING on the whole Body. (The Church)
Five-fold ministry: "And He Himself gave some to be apostles some to be prophets, some to be
evangelists, and some pastors and teachers. - Ephesians 4:11
The Church is the BODY of CHRIST and as such the Church is ANOINTED to function in these (above-mentioned) ministries. Jesus has given these ministry gifts to the body of Christ by working through men and woman. The LORD anoints men and woman to function in the calling of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor or teacher.
Yet – everyone person created has a unique calling. This calling will be in line with their natural gifts and talents to impact their world with the Word of God, making known God's love for all human-kind and touch them with the news of God's saving power. We believe that every believer in Christ has been given the responsibility and accountability in sharing the Gospel of Jesus in their unique sphere of contact or influence, - the ministry of reconciliation.
Note: This is an compulsory Christian service. (Mark 16:15; 2 Cor 5:18-19)
Being an ambassador for Jesus Christ – means to be a man/woman of the Way (Acts 9) We grow in character (Gal 5:22,23) and become a doer of the Word (James 1:22); so that those who do not have a Bible, may read the Word through the way we live – so that they will want to have what we have. The Seed of the Living God IN us. (We are IN Christ)