The new believer. A person who is born again starts a new life similar to that of a newborn infant.
Adam Cooper shares seven rules that promote good health in babies and can be adapted and applied to a Christian's spiritual growth -
1. Daily Food. Take in the "pure milk of the word" through study and meditation.
2. Fresh Air. Pray often or you will faint. Prayer is the oxygen of the soul. 1 Thess 5;17
3. Regular Exercise. Put into practice what you learn in God's Word. (James 1:22, become a doer of the Word)
4. Adequate Rest. Rely on God at all times in simple faith.
5. Clean Surroundings. Avoid evil company and whatever will weaken you spiritually.
6. Loving Care.Be part of a church where you will benefit from a pastor's teaching and Christian fellowship.
7. Periodic Checkups. Regularly examine your spiritual health.
"Christian maturity is a process. We all grow day by day - not in a day"
THE MATURE STUDENT
Self-denial, self-sacrifice and self-surrender
Download your free PDF file of this amazing book of WATCHMAN NEE
For those who have been walking with Jesus and really desire to be used by the LORD.
Click on the Book-cover for your free copy